You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

Amazing

This is one of the best submissions I've seen in a really long time. The animation style was great, and it was extremely imaginative, which is becoming more and more rare.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

Hilarious

I crack up every time I watch this, and also, the people below me hate it, and there's nothing I like more than something that's hated.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Eh.

Pretty good. Not the best thing I've ever seen.

HALOMEN HALOMEN

I AM A GAY ROBOT!

That's the stuff.

Egocaptured Egocaptured

Cheers!

Read the title... headline... thing... It was good, ok?

ImpendingRiot responds:

Okay okay, sorry, jeeze

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Pretty good, except...

...the last part. But that's just because I'm not a huge fan of the fighting parts in flashes. To me, it's just kinda like "Meh, whatever."

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

Not bad, kid.

That's some smooth aminating (mispelled on purpose) right thar, youngin'. And also, Ness and Mr. Game and Watch are both in it. I got to see the leak.

Metroid Collab Metroid Collab

Well, that was worth my time.

Whee. You know what I did just know? I watched Samus run from metroids and fall, then killing them with a power bomb. Again. And again. and AGAIN. I am seriously hoping that somebody invents a time machine, just so I can stop my self from watching this. Play some more Metroid games besides just the beginning of Metroid Prime before you make anything else even remotely Metroid related.

Marth & Roy:TheLoveCake Marth & Roy:TheLoveCake

...

Dissapointing. At best.

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

Average

Eh, it's okay. Not the worst flash I've ever seen. And to Ventoche, next time, try using correct spelling and grammar.

RSQViper responds:

Oh, see? You got him too!